AK-47 Franklin Armory Binary Firing System - For Most AK Platforms
BFSIII™ for the AK-47
The BFSIII™ for AK-47 rifles & pistols is a 3-Position Trigger. In position 3 it will fire 1 round on Pull and 1 round on Release. This makes it the fastest semi-automatic trigger on the market. The BFSIII™ is ideal for Tactical and Competition use. The BFSIII™ provides greatly reduced split times between rounds and the ability to place two separate shots into a tighter group.
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire.
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull.
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release.
* Ambidextrous Safety Selector.
Binary Firing System™ waiver and release
- Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA .
- Only for use in pistols in Delaware
- NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS™.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS™ will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- AFTER THE BFS™ HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- May require a gunsmith to install.
- Patent No. 9,952,012 & 9,952,013
Each Franklin Armory BFSIII Trigger is fitted with an ambidextrous safety selector, and the trigger may need additional fitting on some rifle receivers. The trigger will not work on guns fitted with an under folding stock, and it will also not work on AK-style 12-gauge shotguns. The system also features a built-in safety, which allows users to cancel a release shot by simply holding the trigger to the rear while moving the selector switch to "Safe."