The TASER Pulse is an advanced, effective, less-lethal defense tool that immobilizes attackers for 30 seconds. Packing the same muscular override trusted by law enforcement, the Pulse device was built with civilian self-protection in mind. Weighing in at just 8 ounces, this high-tech, intuitively-designed device is revolutionizing the self-defense market.
- Optimized self-defense range – 15-foot shooting distance, ideal for most defensive situations
- Comfortable to carry and use– Shaved safeties and angled sights make the Pulse ergonomic to carry and draw
- Fast on target– Built-in LASER helps you aim quickly
- Effective up close – Contact stun capabilities help at close range or in the event of a missed shot
- Easy to maintain – Battery indicator ensures you know your tool will work when you need it
- Legal to own, legal to carry– No license needed in most states
- Powerful protection ensures a Safe Escape – 30-second muscular override gives you time to get away.
- - One TASER Pulse
- - Two live cartridges
- - Lithium battery
- - Protective soft cover
- - Conductive practice target
- - Nylon Holster
CAN CIVILIANS PURCHASE A TASER DEVICE ONLINE?
Yes. TASER devices are not considered as firearms by the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), therefore, no pre-qualification process is required. TASERS must be delivered to one of the 45 states in which TASER devices are legal. Tasers are restricted from citizen use in New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Hawaii. Background checks are no longer required to purchase a TASER, however, if you have committed a felony, you should consult with your parole officer or local law enforcement agency before purchasing a TASER.
ARE THERE ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO BUY A TASER DEVICE?
Please note that all states require the carrier of any weapon to also carry a driver license, or other valid form of ID. Even though TASER devices are not considered as firearms by the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Illinois, Wisconsin and Michigan require possession of a hand gun license to carry a TASER device.
This item is restricted in the following cities and/or states: NY, NJ, MA, RI, & HI.